What's good and bad in the world of accounting and business isn't as
straightforward as you'd think. Our top-rated ethics events will ensure you
can spot unethical antics a mile away and create the right culture in your
- Learn to identify, evaluate and address any action or situation
that threatens the core values of the CPA profession: integrity,
objectivity, independence, and due care.
- Participate in an interactive review of the principles underlying
the CPA code of conduct.
- Examine AICPA’s conceptual framework and how objectivity threats
materialize within professional services firms and corporate entities.
- Be able to identify the principles of conduct applicable to CPAs.
- Describe the core ethical factors attributed to the CPA
- Get a refresher on confidentiality and other CPA responsibilities.
- Meets CPA license renewal requirements.
- Meets CPA application requirements.