Improve your forecasting process
Even when it's not plainly stated, all budgets, plans and actions include assumptions about current and future economic conditions. Yet relatively few CPAs spend sufficient time trying to improve their understanding of economic issues and conditions.
This webcast focuses on budgeting and capital programs, and specific actions that will help an organization improve performance.
Recent examples of companies that improved their competitive position and profitability will be presented.
Learn tools, techniques, practices and examples regarding:
- Changing business models
- Undertaking traditional consolidation
- Expanding product lines
- Modifying supply chains and distribution channels
- Improving technology
- Forming alliances
· Determine how behavioral finance can influence investment decisions
· Analyze the current economy in relation to prior economic cycles
· Determine actions to prepare for the next business cycle
Who will benefit:
Accountants and finance professionals, owners, controllers, treasurers, financial officers, and other financial managers in organizations with less than $250 million in sales
THIS IS AN AICPA HOSTED WEBCAST. YOU WILL LAUNCH THE COURSE FROM YOUR OSCPA LEARNING CENTER. AICPA WILL ISSUE AND MAINTAIN YOUR CREDITS. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR CPE CERTIFICATE FROM AICPA WEBCAST PORTAL AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE WEBCAST.