17 tools and techniques for ERM
Risk affects all areas of business — from hiring and onboarding to customer fulfillment and customer support. Assessing risks allows your executive team and others to make informed decisions.
This webcast contains 17 tools and techniques to assess and manage risks in your organization. You will learn how to evaluate your organization’s current systems and practices to identify and eliminate risks throughout your organization and apply a value stream perspective to your risk management.
· Distinguish between the ISO, COSO and generic enterprise risk management models
· Recall the benefits of enterprise risk management
· Recognize the challenges of implementing enterprise risk management
· Identify tools and techniques to identify and eliminate risk throughout the organization
· Determine how processes and procedures can be enhanced by using a value stream perspective for enterprise risk management
Who will benefit:
Accountants and finance professionals who play a role in risk management within entities of any size
THIS IS AN AICPA HOSTED WEBCAST. YOU WILL LAUNCH THE COURSE FROM YOUR OSCPA LEARNING CENTER. AICPA WILL ISSUE AND MAINTAIN YOUR CREDITS. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR CPE CERTIFICATE FROM AICPA WEBCAST PORTAL AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE WEBCAST.