Most of our clients are pass-through entities for which many of the general business strategies are subject to additional limitations. To provide the tax planning strategies for closely held business clients that will bring more revenue, this course focuses on the special concerns and techniques the practitioner needs to thrive in this market.
- Understand how the strategies and techniques in business-related tax planning are modified for pass-throughs
- Understand the special problems when transactions involve the business, its investors, and related businesses and individuals
- Timely coverage of breaking tax legislation
- Schedules K-2 and K-3 reporting requirements
- Form 7203, S Corporation Shareholder Stock and Debt Basis Limitations
- At-risk and passive activity loss considerations
- Basis planning
- Related party transactions: making them work
- Income splitting and shifting with family can create considerable benefits
This virtual seminar is being offered through our partnership with Midwest State CPA Societies. You will launch from your MyOSCPA learning center day of and be prompted to enter in name and state society at time of entering.