Don't just wing it when you can soar! To catch the eye of resource providers and fulfill the needs of leadership, it is essential that not-for-profits prepare financial statements which excel. This course will empower you with the knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and reporting to surpass the expectations of financial statement users. Over 15 focused exercises are included to illustrate and refine today's best practices in not-for-profit accounting and reporting.
- Prepare not-for-profit financial statements that make a difference
- Select the accounting and reporting options that work best for the individual not-for-profit
- Skillfully apply today's not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements""
- The key requirements, options, and best practices seen in each of the basic financial statements
- Today's core accounting and reporting requirements related to contributions and how to effectively and efficiently apply them
- How to analyze and incorporate the needs of financial statement users into a not-for-profit's financial statements and disclosures
This virtual seminar is being offered through our partnership with Midwest State CPA Societies. You will launch from your MyOSCPA learning center day of and be prompted to enter in name and state society at time of entering.