Geared toward practitioners who provide accounting and auditing services to small businesses, this course updates you on the new accounting, auditing, compilation, preparation, and review standards, and other professional guidance that impact small businesses and their auditors. Materials include practical applications of the topics covered to help you understand and apply the standards to real-life scenarios. With the rate of change in todays regulatory environment, you must stay current on the topics impacting the profession. Your clients are counting on you!
- Identify recently issued FASB, ASB, and ARSC guidance and standards that impact small businesses.
- Identify key concepts related to exposure drafts and other projects in accounting and auditing.
- Recognize small business audits: who needs them and why.
-Accounting standards updates, including an update on leases, financial instruments, and revenue recognition
- Latest activity from FASB, ASB, and ARSC
- An update on audit and attest standards
- Private company financial reporting
- Types of small business audits
This virtual seminar is being offered through our partnership with Midwest State CPA Societies. You will launch from your MyOSCPA learning center day of and be prompted to enter in name and state society at time of entering.