Manage for success
Transform yourself into a value-added partner in your organization by focusing on the future and helping to develop strategic plans using the balanced scorecard to track progress and achieve success faster.
- Learn how to create a risk assessment plan to protect your organization’s success and minimize the chances of failure.
- Learn how to use an insightful financial analysis to maintain what is working and make organizational improvements.
Lead your organization
Identify your leadership style and understand that your organization must adapt to changing conditions. Understand how to plan for and implement change in a measured process.
Understand commonalities and variances of social styles so that you can better interact with and motivate employees — who are your organization’s valuable frontline connection to your customers.
Understand how to cultivate a significant competitive advantage by developing high-potential employees and retaining high-performing employees.
This course provides 12 hours of CPE credit in the Business Management & Organization field of study.
Who Will Benefit
Controllers and CFOs
- Strategic planning
- Balanced scorecard
- Risk management
- Insightful financial analysis
- Leadership styles
- Change management
- Understanding social styles
- Developing high-performance employees
- Recognize the elements of a successful strategic planning process.
- Determine how to apply the balanced scorecard to your organization’s strategy to track progress and achieve success faster.
- Formulate a risk assessment plan to protect your organization’s success and minimize the chances of failure.
- Use an insightful financial analysis to maintain what is working and make organizational improvements.
- Recognize the primary leadership styles.
- Differentiate among the four primary social styles.
- Contrast the characteristics and benefits of coaching versus mentoring.
- Recognize the elements of a successful retention process.