POWER Your Public Speaking
Five easy steps to improve the success of your organization’s mission and increase the trajectory of your career:
- Establish Credibility
Deliver Your Message
How to deliver a powerful message in any venue or format:
- Make a Speech or Presentation
- Video Conference Engagement
- Tell Me About Yourself
- Moderate a Panel
- Media Interview
- Recognize the key considerations to address before delivering your message to the audience.
- Identify the best practices when organizing your speech whether in-person, remotely or hybrid.
- Recognize the three recommendations to connect with your audience and deliver your message.
- Recall the various approaches to project confidence and energy in your presentations.
- Recognize the general guidelines for conducting and presenting yourself to establish credibility.
- Recognize the three different groups of techniques to manage public speaking anxiety.
- Identify the four parts of a compelling and structured speech.
- Recognize the recommendations when delivering a formal speech.
- Recognize the different techniques to engage your audience members in a virtual or hybrid setting.
- Identify the three parts to connect with your colleague when responding to the question "Tell me about yourself."
- Recognize the key tips when preparing for a media interview.
- Recognize the three job interview PRO tips.
- Recognize the general guidelines when moderating a virtual, hybrid, or in-person panel.
Who Should Attend: All who are ready to level up their executive presence