The month of July brought an interest in money laundering, the biennial budget bill and more.
10. Ohio Senate releases initial changes to budget bill
9. Women can’t afford to skip out on personal finance
8. What are the consequences of inflation on accounting?
7. How self-reflection can help you achieve your goals
6. OSCPA supports resident credit for SALT cap taxes paid to other states
5. OSCPA announces Power of Change honorees for second year
4. Accountancy Board votes to expand window to pass CPA Exam
3. Become a poll worker in upcoming elections and earn CPE
2. Ohio biennial budget bill enacted after Gov. DeWine issues 44 line-item vetoes
1. What to do if you suspect money laundering